Please read this Consumer eCommerce Return Policy (“Return Policy”) in its entirety prior to contacting the Sharp Home Appliances Company of America, a division of Sharp Electronics Corporation (“Sharp”) support team regarding your return inquiry. This Return Policy explains when and how you can return merchandise purchased on shop.sharpusa.com.
1) Returns Authorization Process
a. Prior to sending merchandise back to Sharp, you must submit a request to return merchandise purchased on Shop.SharpUSA.com directly to the Sharp support team by email at ShopSharpHome@sharpsec.com.
b. Please indicate the reason for the request to return and list each model and serial number of the merchandise that you seek to return.
c. Sharp will respond to your request within 2 business days of receipt of your request, either approving, denying, or requesting additional information, which may include a request for a photograph of the productmerchandise. If your request is approved, you will receive a return authorization (“Return Authorization”) and shipping label, when applicable, to send your merchandise back to Sharp.
2) Merchandise Eligibility
a. Merchandise Eligible for Return and Credit
i. Merchandise may be returned to and credited by Sharp, only if all the following conditions are met:
1. The merchandise was purchased from shop.sharpusa.com and it was delivered within the last thirty (30) days.
2. The item is prepared with “proper packaging” which means all original packaging components, literature, software, warranties, and accessories are included in their original condition, safely and responsibly packaged for return shipment.
3. The return is made in accordance with this Return Policy.
b. Items Not Included in Return Authorization Process
i. Items not authorized in an approved Rreturn Aauthorization form should not be sent back to Sharp.
ii. Items may not be added to an existing approved Rreturn Aauthorization without proper approval in writing from Sharp.
iii. Any received items not included in Return Authorization Process will be treated as an ineligible merchandise return.
c. Merchandise Not Eligible for Return or Credit
i. Merchandise is not eligible for return or credit if any of the following conditions exist:
1. The merchandise was not purchased from Shop.SharpUSA.com. Instead, if you purchased a Sharp product from a dealer or retailer, you must manage your return through the original store.
2. The merchandise was delivered more than thirty (30) days ago.
3. You have not received a Return Authorization from Sharp.
4. End-user abuse.
5. The merchandise was marked as "Final Sale" or "Special Order" at time of purchase.
6. You had the merchandise serviced.
7. You already claimed a rebate for the product.
8. Your product has already been registered by another customer.
3) Returns Procedures
a. Once you receive a Return Authorization, you must send back the merchandise, properly packaged to the address provided on the return authorization and shipping label within ten (10) days. Sharp will not accept late returns.
b. All original packaging, components, literature, software, warranties and accessories must be included with your return and in their original condition.
c. It is important that you use the shipping label provided with your Return Authorization. It contains information Sharp needs to process your return.
i. Merchandise sent back to Sharp for return shall be inspected within 5-7 business days of receipt by Sharp.
e. Failing Inspection
i. Sharp may deny your request for a refund, if, in its sole discretion, any of the following is discovered during inspection:
1. End-user abuse.
2. Missing Items.
a. If any packaging, components, literature, software, warranties are accessories are missing, Sharp may deduct the value of the missing items based on the current price from your refund.
3. Damage during return shipment to Sharp as a result of improper packaging.
a. You are responsible for ensuring “proper packaging” of the items you seek to return. This means all original packaging components, literature, software, warranties, and accessories are included in their original condition, safely and responsibly packaged for return shipment.
4. Any merchandise received back by Sharp that is damaged in any way, not previously noted on the Return Authorization, may be deemed ineligible for a refund. In which case, you can pay the shipping cost to have the merchandise returned to you, or permit Sharp to dispose of it. If you do not respond to Sharp in writing within 14 days with your decision, Sharp then has the right to dispose of the merchandise without liability recourse.
5. No Problem Found
a. If merchandise is found not to be defective, it may be deemed ineligible for a full refund. Sharp reserves the right to issue a return credit, less a 15% restocking fee and the cost of the original shipping label. Alternatively, you can pay the shipping cost to have the merchandise returned to you, or permit Sharp to dispose of it. If you do not respond to Sharp in writing within 14 days with your decision, Sharp then has the right to dispose of the merchandise without liability recourse.
4) Issuing Credit
a. If the merchandise is eligible for return, Sharp shall issue a credit back to the original payment method equal to the purchase price of the merchandise, less any permitted deductions set forth in this Return Policy. Additionally, Sharp reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee, the value of any discounts or rebates applied to the purchase, and the costs for any items that may have been missing from your return (e.g. accessories).
5) Return Address
a. Sharp Electronics
National Returns Center
4050 South Mendenhall Rd.
Building A, Dock Door 24
Memphis, TN 38115
a. Transfer of Title, Risk of Loss of Merchandise and Concealed Damage
i. Title and risk of loss of merchandise sold by Sharp to you is transferred to you at time of delivery.
ii. If there is significant visible damage to product packaging upon delivery, please refuse the delivery and give it back to the carrier.
iii. Sharp is not liable for any merchandise lost during shipping. If you have not received your order, please contact UPS by calling 1-800-742-5877 prior to contacting the Sharp support team directly by emailing or ShopSharpHome@sharpsec.com to create a customer support ticket.
iv. If the order you received is damaged, please contact the Sharp support team directly at ShopSharpHome@sharpsec.com to open a customer support ticket within 30 days of merchandise delivery. Please save all packaging material and damaged goods.
b. Undeliverable Shipments
i. If for any reason you instruct Sharp to send the merchandise back to you and it is deemed undeliverable by UPS, Sharp reserves the right to impose a 15% restocking fee and the shipping to and from carrier cost.