- Convection Cooking Option for Roast, Bake, and Broil
- Options to Combine Cooking Methods for Roasting and Baking
- Sensor Cook Menu for Precise Microwave Cooking and Reheating
- Top-Mounted Radiant Heating Element for Broiling
- Handle-Free Design and Inset Hinge for Tight Spaces
- 13" Ceramic Turntable with On/Off Capability
- Convenient Settings for Popcorn and Reheating
- This product ships FREE via ground freight. A valid phone number is required during checkout for delivery.
Easy-Fitting Above Stove Designs
Over-the-Range Microwave Ovens
1.1 cu. ft. 850W Sharp Stainless Steel Convection Over-the-Range Microwave Oven (R1881LSY)
1.1 cu. ft. 850W Sharp Stainless Steel Convection Over-the-Range Microwave Oven
The Sharp R881LSY gives you the best of both worlds. This stainless steel over-the-range convection microwave oven has a top-mounted, radiant heating element for broiling and a powerful fan for convection roasting and baking. Plus the R1881LSY is a fully-featured, easy-to-use microwave oven with sensor cooking. The 13" Carousel® turntable ensures even heating, and the 1.1 cu. ft. capacity is roomy enough for dinner, but always ready for snacks.
Engineered with an inset hinge so you can open the microwave door in compact kitchens, the R1881LSY is an excellent choice for tight spaces. Multiple venting options even makes it easy to install in almost any kitchen - even in boats, campers and RVs. With its simple operation, better design, and more cooking options to fit your lifestyle, the R1881LSY is certainly simply better living.
Looking to explore other over-the-range microwave options? Our 1.1 cu. ft. R1874TY model or 1.5 cu. ft. R1514TY microwave are excellent additions to any cooking space. Browse our full range of Sharp over-the-range microwave ovens to find the right model for your home.
Downloads and Support Files
For questions, service, manuals and more, we have lots of ways to get answers. For more information and information on other products please visit our full customer support site.
Some downloads are available as Adobe Acrobat PDF Files. Please visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/