- 1.0 cu. ft. Capacity with High Quality Stainless Steel Interior, Exterior, and Door
- Computerized Touch Controls – Provides 20 Programmable Memories with One-Second Increment Timing; Built-In Safeguards Prevent Unauthorized Changes.
- Double Quantity Pad – Automatically Provides Optimum Heating Times for Two Portions for Excellent Results.
- Express Defrost™ – Automatically Divides Total Defrosting Time into 3 Stages with 3 Power Levels.
- Memory Check – Lets the User Confirm the Time Setting and Power Level for Each Memory Pad.
- 3-Stage Programming – Program Food to Defrost Then Begin Cooking at One Power Level and Finish Cooking at Another.
- Counter Check - Lets the Oven “Remember” How Often Each Feature was Used Plus the Total Number of Manual Uses so Managers can Keep Closer Tabs on Operation.
Dependability That Goes Above and Beyond
Commercial Microwave Ovens
Medium-Duty Commercial Microwave Oven with 1000 Watts (R21LTF)
R21LTF Medium-Duty Commercial Microwave with 1000 Watts
Perfect for smaller commercial kitchens that do not require volume cooking, the Sharp R21LTF Medium-Duty Commercial Microwave Oven boasts a generous 1.0 cubic-foot capacity and a convenient 1,000-watt power output. This microwave is ideal for defrosting, heating up, or cooking small food items. It brings a new dimension of dependability to break rooms, hospitals, convenience stores, gas stations, and countless other settings.
In addition to its 1,000-watt output, the R21LCF microwave oven provides commercial kitchens with an array of easy-to-use features and one-touch controls add versatility—without added costs of using a high-powered microwave or oven. Featuring full stainless steel cabinets, interior and doors, these durable units stand up well to day-to-day use and are built to last. Strong, specially designed latch handles reduce door failure, one of the most frequent problems on units of lesser quality.
Downloads and Support Files
For questions, service, manuals and more, we have lots of ways to get answers. For more information and information on other products please visit our full customer support site.
Some downloads are available as Adobe Acrobat PDF Files. Please visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Some products qualify for, an Extended Warranty. Click to see if an extended warranty is available for your product.
Visit our blog, Simply Better Living for new recipes, tips and ideas. You can also signup for our newsletter to have our free-forever newsletter emailed straight to your inbox!