- 0.70 cu. ft. Capacity with High Quality Stainless Steel Interior, Exterior, and Door
- Memory - Stores up to 20 Program Inputs; Recalls the Memories at Any Time to Confirm Power Level and Time Setting
- 3-Stage Programming – Program Food to Defrost then Begin Cooking at One Power Level and Finish Cooking at Another.
- Selectapower™ - Provides 11 Variable Power Levels for More Precise Control
- Selectatime™ - Enables Manual Time Input
- Select From 2 Audible Tones - Signals the End of The Cooking Cycle, or Switches Off for Silent Operation
- Double Quantity Button - Quickly Adjusts Time for a Double Portion
- Express Defrost™ - Automatically Divides Total Defrosting Time into 3 Stages with 3 Power Levels
- Counter Check - Keeps Tabs on Oven Usage, Tallying How Often Each Button is Used and the Number of Manual Inputs
- Lighted Digital Display - Shows Time Setting and Countdown that is Easy to Read
Dependability That Goes Above and Beyond
Commercial Microwave Ovens
Sharp Heavy-Duty 1200 Watt Commercial Microwave Oven (R22GTF)
Sharp R22GTF Heavy-Duty 1200 Watt Commercial Microwave Oven
The Sharp R22GTF Heavy-Duty 1200 Watt Commercial Microwave Oven is built for volume use and speed cooking. Designed for busy kitchens where speed and efficiency are essential, stackability brings added convenience, while rugged construction equals the exceptional value that’s built to last. The Heavy-Duty series offers a range of wattage output to avoid purchasing units that are over or underpowered. This allows kitchens to be outfitted to specific cooking needs and ultimately keeps electricity costs down.
These R22GTF Heavy-Duty 1200 Watt Commercial Microwaves from Sharp are packed with features: For starters, the large (0.7 cubic foot) interior can easily accommodate a half-sized steam table pan with plenty of room for proper handling. Four power output capabilities (standard on all Sharp heavy-duty ovens) enable customization and optimal cooking time. Plus, durable latch handles, the ability to stack multiple units, high-quality stainless steel interiors and exteriors, and more.
Downloads and Support Files
For questions, service, manuals and more, we have lots of ways to get answers. For more information and information on other products please visit our full customer support site.
Some downloads are available as Adobe Acrobat PDF Files. Please visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/