- 3-in-1 Combination Steam and Convection Wall Oven
- Cooks with Superheated Steam at Browning Temperatures, Gentle and Regular Steam, Radiant Heat & Convection
- New Steam Bake and Water Bath Settings
- Built-In Ready 24" Oven Can Be Installed in a Wall, Under-the-Counter or Kitchen Island with No Additional Trim Kit Needed
- Brilliant LCD Display with Touch Navigation
- No Wet-Wall Installation or Water Line Required
- Standard 120V Power
- This product ships FREE via ground freight. A valid phone number is required during checkout for delivery.
Elevate Your Cooking
Sharp SuperSteam+ Smart Superheated Steam and Convection Built-In Wall Oven (SSC2489DS)
Sharp’s SSC2489DS SuperSteam+ Steam and Convection Wall Oven:
Our Smartest Superheated Steam Oven Yet
The Sharp SuperSteam+ Superheated Steam and Convection Built-In Wall Oven is the start of a cooking revolution.
While regular steam only reaches 212°F, the SuperSteam+ oven can create superheated steam up to 485°F. Steam this hot can roast meats and caramelize sugars so your food can be brown and crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside. With the smart SSC2489DS Sharp SuperSteam+ Oven, you can grill without smoke, roast without drying, and get the roasty-toasty, tasty results you desire.
And don't forget, the SuperSteam+ Superheated Steam and Convection Built-In Wall Oven is also a powerful convection oven with even heating for superior baking. That's three ovens in one!
Cleanup is a breeze with two preset cleaning modes. There is even a sterilize option for canning jars, lids and small utensils. The removable reservoir means no special plumbing or wet-wall installation is required. And with a standard, 120V power requirement, you can just plug it into a regular outlet, and you're ready to go. With its overall versatility and smart features, the Sharp SSC2489DS SuperSteam+ Superheated Steam and Convection Wall Oven is an ideal addition for your modern kitchen.
Downloads and Support Files
For questions, service, manuals and more, we have lots of ways to get answers. For more information and information on other products please visit our full customer support site.
Some downloads are available as Adobe Acrobat PDF Files. Please visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Some products qualify for, an Extended Warranty. Click to see if an extended warranty is available for your product.
Visit our blog, Simply Better Living for new recipes, tips and ideas. You can also signup for our newsletter to have our free-forever newsletter emailed straight to your inbox!