- 0.75 Cubic-Foot Capacity -Same High-Quality Stainless-Steel Interior and Exterior
- Manual and Memory Programming – 10 Pre-Programmed Memory Pads that Easily Convert up to 100 Memories or can be Programmed Manually for Special Needs or Times
- 4-Stage Programming – Enables Users to Program in 4 Stages with Different Power Levels and Cooking Time
- Double/Triple Quantity Pads – Automatically Adjusts to Provide Optimum Heating Times for Two or Three Portions
- Self-Diagnostics, Auto Voltage Sensor, and Interior Exhaust Fan - All Help to Improve the Unit’s Lifespan
Dependability That Goes Above and Beyond
Commercial Microwave Ovens
Sharp TwinTouch 1800 Watt Commercial Microwave Oven with Dual TouchPads (RCD1800M)
Sharp Twintouch™ 1800 Watt Commercial Microwave with Dual Touch Pads
Sharp's RCD1800M Heavy-Duty Commercial Microwave Oven with its 1,800-watt output features TwinTouch™ dual controls that are easy to reach whether you place the microwave on a high or low shelf. The compact footprint takes up less space, yet the larger interior capacity fits one 1/2-size pan in either direction or two 1/3-size pans. Built for durability and easy maintenance, it is ideal for the high-volume needs of fast food or full-service restaurants, nursing homes, hospitals, schools, and cafeterias.
Having a kitchen with stacked appliances or high counters can make it difficult for workers to maintain efficiency— especially when quick cooking and high volume are essential. The answer? The Sharp RCD1800M TwinTouch™ Microwave Ovens feature dual touch-sensitive control panels: one on the top, and one on the bottom, allowing users of virtually any height to easily operate it, regardless of placement.
Improved accessibility can boost both efficiency and productivity while also increasing safety. Appliances, particularly commercial microwave ovens, are often stacked to save valuable counter space. Placement of control panels at the top of many microwave ovens makes it difficult for many staff members to reach. They sometimes resort to using tools or other objects to reach and operate the oven, creating dangerous situations. With 1,800 watts of power, Sharp RCD1800M TwinTouch commercial microwave ovens were designed in response to concerns over both the functionality and the safety of today’s kitchens.
Downloads and Support Files
For questions, service, manuals and more, we have lots of ways to get answers. For more information and information on other products please visit our full customer support site.
Some downloads are available as Adobe Acrobat PDF Files. Please visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/