- Modern Edge-to-Edge Black Glass with Convenient Viewing Window
- True European Convection for Efficient Heating, and Even Browning
- Dampened Hinges on the Soft-Close Oven Door Prevent Slamming
- Touch Glass Controls and Large LCD Display are Easy to See, Operate and Clean
- Stainless Steel Design with Bright, Halogen Interior Lighting and Blue Porcelain Finish
- Warm, Proof and Sabbath Modes with a Built-In Probe Thermometer
- Powerful Cooking with 8 Pass Upper Element and 6 Pass Hidden Bake Element Plus Convection Element
High Cooking Performance
Built-in Wall Ovens
Stainless Steel European Convection Built-In Single Wall Oven (SWA3062GS)
Stainless Steel European Convection Built-In Wall Oven
Sharp's modern and elegant, built-in wall oven features edge-to-edge black glass and stainless steel design with an all-new premium, Soft-Close Door that closes quietly and prevents slamming. The SWA3062GS pairs beautifully with our SMD2499FS Built-In Convection Microwave Drawer™ Oven for a dynamic duo of style and performance.
This 5.0 cu. ft. built-in wall oven uses True European Convection to cook evenly and heat efficiently. The 8 pass broil element provides edge-to-edge performance. The 6 Pass hidden bake element and sculpted floor of the modern, cobalt blue porcelain interior make cleanup a breeze. Touch glass controls and a large LCD display make the control panel easy to see and operate. Six sculpted rack positions create a versatile cooking space. The included glide-rack gracefully handles even your heaviest cookware smoothly and evenly to help prevent accidental spills.
Keep your treasured, family recipes just the way they are! Our Convection Conversion feature will automatically convert the time and temperature to optimize your recipes for this state of the art, True European Convection Wall Oven.
With decades of experience designing innovative home appliances, it's easy to see why millions of home cooks trust Sharp.
Downloads and Support Files
For questions, service, manuals and more, we have lots of ways to get answers. For more information and information on other products please visit our full customer support site.
Some downloads are available as Adobe Acrobat PDF Files. Please visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Some products qualify for, an Extended Warranty. Click to see if an extended warranty is available for your product.
Visit our blog, Simply Better Living for new recipes, tips and ideas. You can also signup for our newsletter to have our free-forever newsletter emailed straight to your inbox!