- Effective up to 2,430 sq. ft. at one air change per hour, the FXJ80UW will filter the air in the AHAM Suggested Room Size of 502 sq ft. at 4.8 air changes per hour
- Recommended for Extra-Large Rooms
- Monitor your Home’s Air Quality and adjust settings remotely using the SHARP AIR App
- Compatible with Amazon Echo and Other Alexa-Enabled Devices to Allow Voice Control
- Plasmacluster® Ion Technology 25000 Series
- True HEPA Filter Captures 99.97% of Particles from the Air that Passes Through the Filter 0.3 Microns and Larger
- Activated Carbon Filter Designed to Help Reduce Some Common Household Odors
- Included True HEPA Filter and Activated Carbon Filter May Last up-to 2 Years Depending on Environment
- Max, Med, Low, Sleep Fan Speeds, Plus Pollen, Express Clean, and Auto
- CADR Dust (334) / Smoke (324) / Pollen (361)
- ON/OFF Timer for Up-to 12 Hours
- ENERGY STAR® Rated, AHAM Verifide Tested, and California Air Resources Board (CARB) Certified
- Amazon Echo and Other Alexa-Enabled Devices Sold Separately
- Click Here to Purchase Additional True HEPA Filter
- Click Here to Purchase Additional Carbon Filter
Purify the Air
Sharp Smart Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier with True HEPA for Extra Large Rooms (FXJ80UW)
SHARP FXJ80UW Smart Air Purifier with Plasmacluster Ion Technology Recommended for Extra-Large Rooms. True HEPA Filter for Dust, Smoke, Pollen, and Pet Dander may last up-to 2 Years. Compatible with Alexa Enabled Devices.
AIR PURIFICATION FROM A BRAND YOU TRUST
You know the importance of indoor air quality. You should have an air purifier from a brand you trust. According to the EPA, when used properly, air purifiers can help reduce airborne contaminants, including viruses, in a home or confined space.
The Plasmacluster™ 25000 Series FXJ80UW Smart Air Purifier by SHARP is your choice for extra-large rooms. Effective up to 2,430 sq. ft. at one air change per hour, the FXJ80UW will filter the air in the AHAM Suggested Room Size of 502 sq. ft. at 4.8 air changes per hour.
Monitor your Home’s Air Quality and adjust settings remotely using the SHARP AIR App Available for Apple and Android Devices. Compatible with Amazon Echo and Other Alexa-Enabled Devices to Allow Voice Control. Amazon Echo and Other Alexa-Enabled Devices Sold Separately.
Raise your expectations of an air purifier and ensure a lower total cost of ownership over the years. Other brands may suggest replacing the filters every six months; that can really add up! Both the SHARP long-life True HEPA filter and the long-life Activated Carbon filter last up-to 2 years, depending on the environment. The FXJ80UW meets the strict energy efficiency criteria to earn the ENERGY STAR® Rating. According to energystar.gov, Energy Star Rated products use less energy, save you money on your electricity bill, and help protect the environment by causing fewer harmful emissions from power plants.
The triple filtration system helps clean the air that passes through the filters in three ways. The washable, microscreen pre-filter traps dust and other large airborne particles. The activated carbon deodorizing filter helps reduce some common household odors. Finally, the True HEPA filter effectively captures 99.97% of particles from the air that passes through the filter from 0.3 microns and larger.
Beyond passive filtration, our FXJ80UW features Plasmacluster™ Ion Technology for an active cleaning process. SHARP Plasmacluster™ Ion Technology has been tested around the world by laboratories in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, South Korea, China, and Vietnam.
The FXJ80UW is AHAM Verifide Tested to provide a Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) for three common irritants and allergens, Smoke (324), Dust (334), and Pollen (361). It is certified by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) to meet its strict emission standards.
The FXJ80UW features Max, Med, Low, and Sleep fan speeds, plus Pollen, Express Clean, and Auto. In Auto mode, the dust and odor sensors will monitor your air quality and adjust the fan speed automatically. Auto mode also uses a light sensor to adjust the brightness of the LED display according to the ambient light in the room. The Library Quiet™ Sleep setting is perfect for the bedroom.
SHARP Plasmacluster™ Ion Technology has been used in over 100 million products worldwide, including leading auto makers and refrigeration appliance manufacturers. It’s no wonder people around the world trust SHARP. Now that is Simply Better Living.
Downloads and Support Files
For questions, service, manuals and more, we have lots of ways to get answers. For more information and information on other products please visit our full customer support site.
Some downloads are available as Adobe Acrobat PDF Files. Please visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/